"Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed." -Psalm 82:3
"For by wise guidance you will wage war, And in abundance of counselors there is victory." -Proverbs 24:6
- Successfully defended a food supplier in a nationwide cumin recall matter involving millions of dollars of supplier and retailer claims.
- $1.4 million recovery in a wrongful death motor vehicle accident. The firm vigorously pursued claims on behalf of the family and brought spoliation of evidence claims for destruction of evidence which significantly enhanced recovery.
- Represented a Chief Financial Officer of a major hospital system. The firm negotiated a severance from CFO's former employer and advised on the contract for the CFO's new medical center employer.
- $495,000 recovery for discriminatory discipline of Health Care Workers. Health workers discharged for wrongful conduct on the job.
- $250,000 recovery for wrongful death of an infant child for the parents also involved in automobile accident.
- Representation of Chief Financial Officer charged with federal insider trading claims. Firm successfully defended all claims and negotiated a non-monetary resolution for the CFO.
- $65,000 recovery in a soft tissue auto accident injury case involving Ohio’s racial/ethnic intimidation statute on behalf of accident victim.
- $800,000 recovery for medical professional discriminated against on the job.
- $300,000 recovery in a wrongful death drowning case. Firm vigorously pursued claims against a care facility. Firm proved care facility was negligent in supervising the decedent child.
- Contract negotiations for entire primary physicians group against major hospital system.
- Defended Fortune 500 company and employees in pay-to-play criminal probe by the Ohio Inspector General's Office.
- Firm represented Caucasian customer who suffered reverse discrimination by a group of African-American workers. Successfully defended customer against charge of instigation of altercation and pursued claims against employer of African-American workers who harassed and physically harmed the customer.
- Defended one of the largest utility companies in the United States in an accident and fire liability for over seven years.
- Lead counsel in two internal corporate investigations involving Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Defended and successfully pursued a number of shareholder derivative suits for a corporation and its corporate officers accused of malfeasance, breach of fiduciary duty and corporate waste.